News and Gist gallore!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Named ‘People’s $exiest Man Alive | PHOTOs

Former WWE champion and one of the world’s highest-paid actors, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson has been named by People Magazine as the 2016 $exiest Man Alive. On Dwayne’s thoughts when he first heard about his latest title, he said:

‘That’s awesome. What went through my mind was just how cool and exciting it is.

And then I thought, Wow, we’ve pretty much reached the pinnacle. I’m not quite too sure where we go from here. I’ve done it all, this is it.”

As for what his millions of fans find $exy about him now, Johnson has a few guesses.
“This is the kind of question that gets me into trouble. Ah, a sense of humor. And I think probably just not trying to be $exy and just being cool and confident in your movies. I think with a lot of my fans, I’ve gotten to a very, very cool place where there’s a direct line between the man they know off-screen and the man they see on-screen.”
He’s also convinced that his grooming habits might have something to do with his $ex appeal

  “It starts with the skin,” he says with a laugh. We’ve only got one face. You’ve got to take care of it. So I exfoliate.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment